We love the comfort of slipping into a pair of blue jeans or hiking boots that are a great fit! We are sure you do too! We want you to have that same type of comfort when you work with our team. That means we need to make sure you are a good fit for our services. (Not every client is, and that’s OK.) We want to provide our clients with great value for their money, we want to earn their repeat business, and we want them to recommend us to their friends and family! That only happens when you have a great fit between client and consultant! To ensure a good fit, you need to know what type of client we are most able to help, and you need to know what type of characteristics and qualities we are looking for in a client.
What type of client are we able to help the most?
What type of client are we able to help the most? We are best able to help people or organizations that:
- Have a commercial real estate project, commercial real estate project, small land development project, or small public infrastructure project.
- Want to hire a small consultant team that can provide fast, responsive, and affordable service with a great blend of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Value honest opinions from their professional
consultants,understand the world is a messy place, realize it isn’t always possible to eliminate all risk from a project,and understand we don’t always have a silver bullet for every problems.
- May not have the time to manage every little their next real estate or infrastructure project.
- Seek a small team that can assemble and manage a diverse group of real estate and design professionals.
- Want to build beautiful, efficient, and affordable places to live,
work,and play right here in the California Central Valley.
- Have projects in California Central Valley that can leverage our local knowledge and relationships.
What are we looking for in a client?
What are we looking for in a great client for our company? Our best clients:
- Appreciate a good value but aren’t shopping all around for the rock-bottom cheapest price. They understand in business you often get what you pay for.
- Appreciate innovative thinking and approaches to solving problems.
- Want to understand the risks and challenges in their next real estate or infrastructure project.
- Prefer to work with a consultant team that lives and works in the California Central Valley.
- Puts a high value on honesty and integr