Redefined Horizons helps clients plan and execute real estate development and infrastructure projects. We focus on reducing risk and eliminating problems in real estate through the application of excellent planning and process management. We also help clients coordinate the work of different real estate professionals. These professionals include land surveyors, property appraisers, land planners, land attorneys, land title officers, and real estate brokers.
You can learn more about the type of services we offer our clients on our Services web page.
Redefined Horizons is a small family-owned business headquartered in Stockton, California. Our team has been providing research, data analysis, mapping, and other professional services related to land parcels for the past 16 years. We are committed to helping build beautiful, healthy, and economically vibrant communities in Central California.
Redefined Horizons is owned by husband and wife Landon and Monique Blake and their niece Breanne. Both women were born and remain lifetime residents of Stockton, California. Landon moved to Stockton from Montana in 2003. He has been working as a land surveyor and land planner in Central California and Western Nevada since that time.
Our Operating Principles
- To treat our clients and customers as real people. We will come to know them personally. We will never let them deal with automated interfaces when it is possible for them to interact with a real person.
- To focus on quality, not on quantity. We will do only a few things, but we will do them well.
- To challenge accepted practices and established knowledge, and seek to improve these whenever possible.
- To provide affordable services by reducing waste and keeping our overhead costs low.
- To encourage creative thinking.
- To allow for learning and implementation of new ideas by maintaining a balanced attitude towards mistakes and failure.