The California Central Valley Control Network (CCVCN) is managed and maintained by Redefined Horizons and is built from donated GPS data from member companies of the California Land Surveyor Association Central Valley Chapter. The control network covers all of San Joaquin County and portions of surrounding counties, including Sacramento, Stanislaus, Yolo, and Contra Costa County. The control network is built on a primary network consisting of NGS CORS and PBO Stations. The secondary network consists of passive marks, many of them NGS control monuments.
The CCVCN establishes latitude, longitude, and ellipsoid heights on all active stations and passive marks in the network. It also published California State Plane Zone 3 Coordinates and NAVD 88 elevations on all active stations and passive marks in the network. The accuracy across the network at the 95% confidence level is less than 0.10 US Survey Feet.
The Current Release of the CCVCN
You can download and view individual items from the 1.07 release of the control network using the links below:
- The Primary Network Map
- The Primary Network Table (LLH)
- The Primary Network Table (CSPC Z3/NAVD 88)
- The Secondary Network Map
- The Secondary Network Table (LLH)
- The Secondary Network Table (CSPC Z3)
- The Secondary Network KML File
- The Survey Control Report
- The Version 1.07 Release Notes
- GNSS Data/Reports Zip File