We are pleased to announce the publication of 3 new articles on land surveying written by Landon Blake. The articles were published in Issue #186 of the California Surveyor Magazine. The articles are entitled:
- Monument Destruction - Why Does It Continue? Why Do We Allow It?
- A Review Of Hero Versus Hooper Land Company
- A Review Of IBLA 37-132
You can download Issue #186 of the California Surveyor Magazine on the CLSA web site.
Landon is the volunteer editor for the California Surveyor Magazine. He is now working on Issue #187, which will include these articles:
- The Challenge of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers In Private Practice
- Don't Become A Talent Farm For Your Land Surveying And Civil Engineering
- A Review Of Stevens Versus Peyton
- Make Sure That Prospective Client Is A Good Fit For Your Land Surveying Organization - It Only Takes 3 Minutes
We'll post here when Issue #187 is available.