On Friday, January 25, 2013 Landon Blake will be giving a talk entitled “Create a Land Subdivision Concept 3D Model in Trimble SketchUp”. The talk will be given at the 52nd CSUF Geomatics Conference, in Clovis California.
In this talk the audience will learn how to use Trimble SketchUp to create and render a 3D model of a small mixed use commerical and residential subdivision.
You can read information, download files, and find links related to that talk on this web page.
- Sketchy Images of Completed Model in a Zip File
- Rendered Images of Completed Model in a Zip File
- Screenshots of Model Construction in a Zip File
- SketchUp Models in a Zip File
- CAD Drawing File for Model Base
- SketchUp Home Page
- SketchUp Makefaces PlugIn
- SketchUp ProgressBar PlugIn
- The Smustard Site for Sketch-Up Plug-Ins
- Book: Google SketchUp for Site Design
- SketchUp Help: Working With Terrain Surfaces
- Dummies.com: Creating a New Terrain Surface in SketchUp
- University of Virginia School of Architecture: Sand Box Tools and Terrain Surface Models in SketchUp