JSR Life Sciences occupies a office and light industrial complex on Mathilda Avenue in Sunnyvale. Members of the Redefined Horizons team helped the company with work needed subdivide there parcel, allowing the company to finance research and development through a sale of excess land.
Members of the Redefined Horizons teamwork executed the following tasks as part of the scope of services for the project:
- Boundary research.
- Boundary surveys.
- Review of land title reports.
- Preparation of a tentative parcel map application.
- UAV aerial photography of the project site.
- Project Summary: University of the Pacific Record-Of-Survey Map - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: Smith Canal Flood Gate Design - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: SJAFCA Smith Tract Levee Improvements - May 14, 2020