Redefined Horizons helps clients plan and execute real estate development and infrastructure projects. Through the application of excellent planning and process management, we focus on reducing risk and eliminating problems in real estate. We also help clients coordinate the work of different real estate professionals. These professionals include land surveyors, property appraisers, land planners, land attorneys, land title officers, and real estate brokers.
You can learn more about the type of services we offer our clients on our Services web page.
You can learn more about if your organization might be a good fit for our services on our Great Fit web page.
Redefined Horizons is a small, family-owned business headquartered in Stockton, California. Our team has been providing research, data analysis, mapping, and other professional services related to land parcels for the past 16 years. We are committed to helping build beautiful, healthy, and economically vibrant communities in Central California.
Redefined Horizons is owned by three long-time friends Brian Leiser, Dani Cano, and Landon Blake. Brian lives in Pollock Pines. Dani is a lifelong resident of Stanislaus County and currently lives in Oakdale, California. Landon moved to Stockton from Montana in 2003. He has been working as a land surveyor and land planner in Central California and Western Nevada since that time.
Our Operating Principles
- To treat our clients and customers as real people. We will come to know them personally. We will never let them deal with automated interfaces when it is possible for them to interact with a real person.
- To focus on quality, not quantity. We will only do a few things, but we will do them well.
- To challenge accepted practices and established knowledge, and seek to improve them whenever possible.
- To provide affordable services by reducing waste and keeping our overhead costs low.
- To encourage creative thinking.
- To allow for the learning and implementation of new ideas by maintaining a balanced attitude towards mistakes and failure.
About Us In PDF
You can read about us using PDF files if you prefer. These are easily shared with others: