At the intersection of Albers Road and Dusty Lane east of Modesto is a small nut tree orchard. The orchard is just north of the Main MID Canal. Members of the Redefined Horizons Team helped the land owner work with MID to provide power to the orchard, which required new easements and a new power line crossing of the canal.
Members of the Redefined Horizons team performed the following tasks as part of the scope-of-services on the project:
- Boundary surveys.
- Review of land title reports.
- Coordination with MID staff.
- Topographic surveys to support design.
- Preparation of easement land description packages.
- Preparation of exhibits.
- Project Summary: McDonald Island Whiskey Slough Boundary Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Munger Brothers Terminous Tract Farm Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Texas Road Conservation Easement Modifications - December 13, 2020