We located our headquarters at Redefined Horizons in the heart of California’s Central Valley. The California Central Valley is an agricultural powerhouse. Crops grown in the valley include nut trees (walnuts and almonds), citrus trees, wine grapes, and row crops like asparagus and tomatoes. The San Joaquin Delta has some of the richest agricultural soil in the world.
How We Can Help Farmers
How can our team at Redefined Horizons help farmers and agricultural land owners? We can provide the following services for agricultural land:
- Boundary Surveys
- Easement Mapping
- Due Diligence For Ag Land Transactions
- Agricultural Subdivisions/Homesite Parcels
- Conservation Easement Creation And Modification
- New Access Easements, Irrigation Easements, Power Easements and Drainage Easements
- Management of Large Land Holdings With GIS
- Land Use Planning
- Land Title Surveys
- Building Permits For Agricultural Buildings
Why Choose Redefined Horizons For Agricultural Land Surveys?
Both the partners in Redefined Horizons have a long history of surveying to support agriculture. Dani grew up in the farms west of Modesto in Stanislaus County. He performed surveys for agricultural operations during his time at Hawkins and Associates. Landon grew up in the Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana, home to timber harvesting and the farming of wheat, mint, apples and cherries. He spent several years of his early career doing extensive surveys in farms of the Sacramento/San Joauin Delta.
Redefined Horizons is a non-union company with affordable hourly rates for surveying services. The Redefined Teams has a thorough knowledge of local land use regulations that apply to agriculture. Both Dani and Landon take pride in their strong country work ethic and high moral values. Both Dani and Landon have worked with local reclamation districts and irrigation districts.
Example Farmland Surveys
The following are examples of the farmland surveys that Dani and Landon have performed in Central California:
- Beckley Vineyards Large Lot Subdivision
- Crabtree Farms Lot-Line-Adjustments
- Division Road Stanislaus River Pasture Survey
- Texas Road Conservation Easement Modifications
- Brightview Nursery Bridge Replacement Survey
- Munger Brothers Terminous Tract Farm Survey
- McDonald Island Whiskey Slough Boundary Survey
- Rameriz Small Ag Parcel Record-Of-Survey
- Brichetto Albers Road Farm Boundary Survey
The right to water is critical for California and Nevada farms. Landon Blake has worked with civil engineers and land attorneys to help establish and protect the water rights of farmers in Central California for over 15 years. This includes historical research, interpretation of historical maps, interpretation of historical aerial photos, GIS analysis, expert witness testimony, and appearances before the California Water Resources Control Board.
Resources For Farmland Owners
The resources below are coming soon!
- Infographic: A Guide To San Joaquin County Agricultural Zones
- Infographic: A Guide To San Joaquin County Homesite Parcels
- Article: An Overview Of The California Williamson Act
- Infographic: A Guide To Creating Irrigation Easements
- Article: Don’t Pay For Farmland By The Acre Without A Survey
- Article: A Guide To The NRCS Conservation Easement Survey Specification
- Guidebook: A Review Of California Water Rights For Farmers – Guide From A Land Surveyor
- Guidebook: The Farm Buyers Checklist – Guide From A Land Surveyor