A land surveyor can often identify matters disclosed in a land title report that deserve further inspection or review. When we review a land title report, we check for the following potential problems:
- Easements that may have an impact on the parcel and that should be mapped.
- Blanket easements that should be modified and mapped before purchase.
- Abandoned easements that should be properly extinquished.
- Exceptions to title insurance coverage that should be removed from the title insurance policy before the purchase.
- Differences in the land description for the subject parcel included in the land title report and that in the vesting grant deed.
Fill out the form below to request a land title report review. We typically respond to your request within 1 working day.
We provide this service free to qualified real estate professionals working in Central California. Please contact us if you have any questions.