McHenry Avenue is a major north-south transportation corridor connection San Joaquin County and Stanislaus County. The road crosses the boundary between the two counties at a bridge over the Stanislaus River. Members of the Redefined Horizons team work on right-of-way surveys and topographic surveys to support the design of a replacement bridge over the river. The project also included design of improvements to the McHenrey Avenue/River Road interchange just north of the bridge.
Our team members executed the following tasks as part of the scope-of-services on the project:
- Control surveys.
- Right-of-way surveys.
- Topographic surveys.
- Hydrographic surveys.
- Review of land title reports.
- Chain-of-title mapping and special title research.
- Project Summary: University of the Pacific Record-Of-Survey Map - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: Smith Canal Flood Gate Design - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: SJAFCA Smith Tract Levee Improvements - May 14, 2020