Embarcadero Center is a commercial complex made up of five (5) towers and over 100 shops, bars, restaurants and other small businesses on a 3 level plaza. The center is located in the Financial District of San Francisco.
Members of the team at Redefined Horizons worked with the owner of Embarcadero Center and a project architect to support the design of street and plaza improvements. As part of the project our team members executed the following tasks on the project:
- Completed a full boundary survey of 4 city blocks to determine the street right-of-way boundaries surrounding and dividing the center.
- Completed a dozen design topographic surveys of building entrances and adjacent street frontage.
- Performed an inventory of tile patterns in all three (3) levels of the plaza. The inventory included interior building photos with a photo index and CAD drawings showing the extent and dimensions of tile patterns.
- Project Summary: University of the Pacific Record-Of-Survey Map - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: Smith Canal Flood Gate Design - May 14, 2020
- Project Summary: SJAFCA Smith Tract Levee Improvements - May 14, 2020