Mosso San Francisco was a high-density residential building development on Folsom Street in the “Soma” District of San Francisco. The project involved the construction of 8 stories of luxury apartments in two separate buildings.
Members of the Redefined Horizons teamwork with the land developer to perform post-construction land title surveys of the finished project. The scope of services for the project included the following tasks:
- Boundary research.
- Boundary surveys.
- Review of land title reports.
- Coordination with lenders and title companies.
- Preparation of land title surveys.
- UAV aerial photography of the project site.
- Project Summary: McDonald Island Whiskey Slough Boundary Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Munger Brothers Terminous Tract Farm Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Texas Road Conservation Easement Modifications - December 13, 2020