Modesto and Empire Traction Railroad Company is a short line railroad operating in Modesto, California. Their railroad tracks serve variety of industrial businesses in the south part of the city of Modesto.
Our team at Redefined Horizons assisted a civil engineer and structural engineer with the design of improvements to the existing railroad bridge over Dry Creek. Our team members executed the following tasks as part of the scope-of-services for this project:
- Chain of title research and chain-of-title mapping.
- Boundary surveys.
- Topographic surveys of the creek channel.
- Scans and total station surveys of the existing railroad bridge.
- Project Summary: McDonald Island Whiskey Slough Boundary Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Munger Brothers Terminous Tract Farm Survey - December 18, 2020
- Project Summary: Texas Road Conservation Easement Modifications - December 13, 2020